Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #6: Salvation (Captive #4)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The event highlights upcoming books we are biting our nails for.

This week's pick is: Salvation (Captive #4) by Erica Stevens
Expected Release: June 8, 2013



Imprisoned by Caleb and at the mercy of the king, Aria is determined not to let them break her. However, the more atrocities she witnesses, the more she realizes there are some horrors no one can withstand, and sometimes survival isn’t always the best option.

Tormented by the loss of Aria, Braith is forced to choose between his need to rescue her, and the impending rebel war he’s been chosen to lead. Fighting against the darkness which threatens to drag him into its tempting depths, Braith struggles not to become like the one thing he hates the most, his father. 

Faced with their own separate challenges, Aria and Braith must come to terms with who they are, what they want, and the likelihood that they can never be together as the inevitable war looms on the horizon. A war that all of them will fight but not all of them will survive.

_________________________________


I love the Captive Series by Erica Stevens. Aria and Braith are so amazing together and I can't wait for the final book in their story. What are you waiting for?

8 comments:

  1. I haven't started this series...but this one sure looks tempting! As does your blog header....

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is a really good series. I really like it.

      Delete
  2. This is a new series to me. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't aware of this series...beautiful book cover!

    Here's my WoW: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-claire-messuds-new.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she has great book covers for this series.

      Delete
  4. Thanks! I am really looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kate! This is the fourth book so if you haven't read the first 3, you definitely should.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!